About Us

We are two best friends (and roommates!) who have fallen in love with fashion. After being inspired by several fashion blogs, we've decided to think a little longer about what we put on in the morning. :P So join us as we keep calm & style on!

about erin
Hello, I'm Erin! I tend to land myself in awkward situations and I have a tendencey to say things that sound dirty...but really aren't. My family, friends, and boyfriend are a huge part of my life - if not for them I wouldn't exist (literally!). I love large puppies, hot drinks, sashimi, Disneyland, and anything having to do with love. I hope you enjoy my adventures!

about caroline
Hiya, I'm Caroline! I love photography, Harry Potter, anything related to Disney/Disneyland, corgis, and baking. Most of all, I love my family, friends and boyfriend -- all of which will eventually appear in my posts. :) I'm simple, awkward and dorky - so prepare for that, haha. :D

Navigation

Links

Archives
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
February 2012

Powered by Blogger

First post! :D
Saturday, February 26, 2011

Caroline speaking!  I have to admit, this is sort of exciting!  Our very own fashion blog.  Erin and I have fallen in love with fashion blogs, so we decided to take a stab at it as well.  It's going to be quite an adventure, but also a huge challenge as well.  But overall, I think this will be very, very fun.  :)

Anyway, today my siblings took the train to visit me.  We spent the day eating Korean BBQ, getting shaved ice and shopping.  :)  It was so much fun, but it was sad to bring them back to the train station at the end of the day.

Please excuse the it-is-cold expression, messy hair and my funny looking arm/elbow!  :P

Blazer: Thrifted (Forever 21) || Shirt: Forever 21 || Jeans: PacSun
Belt: Thrifted || Boots: Gift || Purse: Gift (Macy's)


Wooooo! First post = Done!  I can't wait for Erin to start posting.  :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger katherine said...

you.are.cute. SO CUTE! so excited to see your blog develop :)

February 27, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Newer