About Us

We are two best friends (and roommates!) who have fallen in love with fashion. After being inspired by several fashion blogs, we've decided to think a little longer about what we put on in the morning. :P So join us as we keep calm & style on!

about erin
Hello, I'm Erin! I tend to land myself in awkward situations and I have a tendencey to say things that sound dirty...but really aren't. My family, friends, and boyfriend are a huge part of my life - if not for them I wouldn't exist (literally!). I love large puppies, hot drinks, sashimi, Disneyland, and anything having to do with love. I hope you enjoy my adventures!

about caroline
Hiya, I'm Caroline! I love photography, Harry Potter, anything related to Disney/Disneyland, corgis, and baking. Most of all, I love my family, friends and boyfriend -- all of which will eventually appear in my posts. :) I'm simple, awkward and dorky - so prepare for that, haha. :D

Navigation

Links

Archives
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
February 2012

Powered by Blogger

And I never want to leave.
Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random title... I just wanted to finish the Maroon 5 song since Erin used "Sunday Morning"!  :P

So today, Erin & I learned that posing for photos is really hard. I did not realize how incredibly awkward I can get in front of the camera!  We tried not smiling, which only led to laughter and a lot of funny looking photos.  x)  One day we'll get it.  This will take a lot of experimenting and probably a lot of just being comfortable with experimenting!





See that necklace? Daniel (my boyfriend) gave it to me as a random surprise. ♥  It's one of those super long necklaces, so I've yet to learn all the different ways you can use it!







Cardigan: American Eagle || Top: Forever 21 || Jeans: PacSun || Belt: Thrifted || Boots: Gift || Necklace: Gift

Until next time!
- Caroline ♥

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger  Justine said...

Your boyfriend is a sweetie!

I want to follow your blog but I can't find your button! =[

Just Better Together

February 27, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Kitsune-kun said...

Thanks for the comment! love that cardigan!

February 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Kirstin said...

Loveeee the quality of your photos, so gorgeous! That belt is just s sophisticated and beautiful.

February 28, 2011 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i love the polkadot top. so cute!!

rebeccawithanR

February 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older
Newer