About Us

We are two best friends (and roommates!) who have fallen in love with fashion. After being inspired by several fashion blogs, we've decided to think a little longer about what we put on in the morning. :P So join us as we keep calm & style on!

about erin
Hello, I'm Erin! I tend to land myself in awkward situations and I have a tendencey to say things that sound dirty...but really aren't. My family, friends, and boyfriend are a huge part of my life - if not for them I wouldn't exist (literally!). I love large puppies, hot drinks, sashimi, Disneyland, and anything having to do with love. I hope you enjoy my adventures!

about caroline
Hiya, I'm Caroline! I love photography, Harry Potter, anything related to Disney/Disneyland, corgis, and baking. Most of all, I love my family, friends and boyfriend -- all of which will eventually appear in my posts. :) I'm simple, awkward and dorky - so prepare for that, haha. :D

Navigation

Links

Archives
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
February 2012

Powered by Blogger

A little reminder
Sunday, March 13, 2011

So as you know from Erin's most recent post, it's finals week. Ahhhhhhh. The stress has slowly started building up and I'm pretty sure it's going to hit me any minute, considering I have one tomorrow. But just as I started feeling super stressed I got a text from my mom:

Good morning sweetie...i know this is finals week. remember to take quick breaks when ur studying...drink water, massage ur scalp and breathe deeply =] love u...btw did i ever tell u im proud of u? Well i am :D immensely.

After reading that I felt like I could breathe again. :) So for all you college folk, it's probably finals or midterms time for you so I just want to wish you all good luck and pass on that little reminder - take breaks, drink water, massage your scalp and take deep breaths. :D


Sorry, all my photos are of me twirling in this dress and this was the least blurry!


I really like this pattern - but it's super busy! This is actually a dress and I was inspired by Katherine of thrifted things who I've seen wear dresses as skirts plenty of times. So I thought I'd try it out myself. :) Does it look okay?


The necklace was from my Grandma - we share the same initial! Her name is Carmelita, and you all know my name is Caroline. :P Idk, I just think that's sorta cool... even though it's not a rare occurrence or anything. x)



Dress (worn as skirt): Kohl's || Shirt: PacSun || Belt: Thrifted
Sandals: Charlotte Russe || Necklace: Present from Grandma


Soooo yeah! That's about it... So whether you have finals this week, midterms, work, class, or if you're already on Spring Break -- I hope you have a wonderful week!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Boy did I tune in at the right time or what? Finals week is coming up here too and I've got major research papers to write which = major stress. Totally going to take a cue from your Mom, and also from your gorgeously comfy look here. :)

March 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Just a quick reply, I have to go to bed (have an exam tomorrow!!!) and had no time to read the text (am I even supposed to say that in a comment?). I just wanted to say that I love your paisley skirt, girl!

Enjoy your sunday evening!

Nikki

March 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Spring break doesn't start for high schoolers until another 5 weeks, so I'll have to wait. :(

Your mom sounds so sweet, BTW. Also the dress as a skirt looks great! Now if I can only figure out how to do it with my dresses ...

Complex Cardigans

March 13, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger katherine said...

awh! your mom is the sweetest! and thanks for the shout out :) you are the cutest.

March 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Miss Bias said...

Your skirt has a really cute print on it. Your Mum is super sweet and considerate. I hope you went well in your exam.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

March 14, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger NerdGlasses said...

WOW
I'm in love with your blog!
Following you!
Follow me too?
http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
xox

March 14, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you look so pretty and that color looks great on you. love the patterned skirt!!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

March 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger BECKY MAY said...

That skirt is so beautiful! I really love it :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

March 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger none said...

looking nice and i like this pandent

March 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Kristal said...

I love the skirt such a pretty print xx

I HEART STONEFOX

pop by the blog and enter our Giveaway to WIN a Vintage Moschino Letter Belt :)))

March 14, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Flashes of Style said...

You look so adorable! I just love your skirt <33

March 14, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Ronda said...

oh i love the skirt and the shoes! adorable! <3

www.wakingupinwaco.blogspot.com

March 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I am loving the beautiful pattern on that skirt, and I love it paired with the cardy + pink tee. SUCH a pretty look for spring. xx veronika

March 15, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Silvia Negretti said...

I love this colors combination, your skirt is really cute!
xoxo
S


http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

March 15, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Reg Rodriguez said...

your mom is so sweet! good luck with finals :) it's nice your grandma passed on her necklace to you:)

xx
heyrocketgirl

March 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger devorelebeaumonstre. said...

way pretty skirt. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a pretty ring from bobbins & bits if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

March 15, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Loving that printed skirt. Your mum sounds so sweet, too :)

March 15, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older
Newer