About Us

We are two best friends (and roommates!) who have fallen in love with fashion. After being inspired by several fashion blogs, we've decided to think a little longer about what we put on in the morning. :P So join us as we keep calm & style on!

about erin
Hello, I'm Erin! I tend to land myself in awkward situations and I have a tendencey to say things that sound dirty...but really aren't. My family, friends, and boyfriend are a huge part of my life - if not for them I wouldn't exist (literally!). I love large puppies, hot drinks, sashimi, Disneyland, and anything having to do with love. I hope you enjoy my adventures!

about caroline
Hiya, I'm Caroline! I love photography, Harry Potter, anything related to Disney/Disneyland, corgis, and baking. Most of all, I love my family, friends and boyfriend -- all of which will eventually appear in my posts. :) I'm simple, awkward and dorky - so prepare for that, haha. :D

Navigation

Links

Archives
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
February 2012

Powered by Blogger

Hand-Me-Downs
Thursday, April 21, 2011

One of the most awesome parts of having a best friend who loves fashion (besides being able to run a personal style blog with them) is that when they purge their closet, you get first pick! :D Erin went through her closet and did an amazing job at getting rid of stuff. I have an exceptionally hard time letting go of things, but I think it's about time I go through my closet, too. :|

Anyway, Erin let me have some of the tops she was going to get rid of! :D One of them being this one:



It's so cozy! You might recognize the skirt from this outfit. :)



Actually, it's easier to see the fabric in this photo. It's such a flowy, warm shirt... I'm in love with it, haha!



Top: Hand-Me-Down from Erin || Dress worn as skirt: Love Culture || Leggings: Random Store || Heels: H&M || Necklace: Anniversary present from the boyfriend

So yeah, it's pretty awesome having such a stylish best friend! :D Thanks Erin! ♥ Sorry for the super short blog, I'm off to a BBQ on campus for seniors... There's probably going to be a lot of people... I mean, free food for college students? Yeahhhh, hahaha! Hope everyone has a great day!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger  Justine said...

I love it!
I also love hand-me-downs!

Just Better Together

April 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Kirstin said...

Awe you guys are so lucky to have eachother! None of my friends are very stylish and I often wish they were so I could enjoy shopping with them or sharing clothes. I guess that's why I blog haha!

April 21, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

LOVE that shirt. I've been needing to purge my closet too. There are far too many things I hardly wear, but that I've had for years and years. Since high school. But it's hard for me to let things go too. It's such a perfect solution! But then again, there's also would seem to be a high chance for remorse. Hah! Because seeing someone else remixing your old item might give you ideas you'd never even thought of before :)

Love the leggings. I think I've ben too stuck in tights lately. Need to pull those out :)

April 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love when your friends are about to get rid of something and you get to inherit it instead! That shirt is great. I can't imagine wanting to give it away, but I guess it worked out well for you. (: You're adorable as always.

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

April 21, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I like how comfy and casual it looks. Trading clothes is the best! Especially since if you trade with your best friend, and you have the desire to wear it again one day, you can just borrow it from them, haha.

Cindy
Style Soufflé

April 21, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older
Newer