About Us

We are two best friends (and roommates!) who have fallen in love with fashion. After being inspired by several fashion blogs, we've decided to think a little longer about what we put on in the morning. :P So join us as we keep calm & style on!

about erin
Hello, I'm Erin! I tend to land myself in awkward situations and I have a tendencey to say things that sound dirty...but really aren't. My family, friends, and boyfriend are a huge part of my life - if not for them I wouldn't exist (literally!). I love large puppies, hot drinks, sashimi, Disneyland, and anything having to do with love. I hope you enjoy my adventures!

about caroline
Hiya, I'm Caroline! I love photography, Harry Potter, anything related to Disney/Disneyland, corgis, and baking. Most of all, I love my family, friends and boyfriend -- all of which will eventually appear in my posts. :) I'm simple, awkward and dorky - so prepare for that, haha. :D

Navigation

Links

Archives
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
February 2012

Powered by Blogger

Post-Undergrad
Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've posted -- sorry about that. I still haven't quite figured out Erin's schedule, so we both haven't been able to take many outfit photos. She's off being a productive student and since I'm done with all of my classes, I've just been waiting.

... So far, I feel like that's all there has been to do since I graduated early -- waiting! It sucks sometimes because I feel so unproductive. I don't know how to do nothing! I managed to read some books I never got around to because of my hectic schedule. But the best part is that I also landed a second job interview! :) So I guess it isn't too bad, haha.

Anyway, enough about my life -- here's an outfit I forgot to post before Spring Break!


I'd like to direct the attention away from my silly laughing face to the fact that my super short legs don't look AS short in this outfit! :D You can't believe how happy I was when Erin and I were looking through the pictures. I think it has to do with the heels and the length of the shirt. :) I must remember to do this again.


I don't know why I don't wear my gray jeans that much. But I should because it's a nice change from blue jeans every once in a while. :)




I need to stop doing that with my hands... it's really awkward! Haha!

Top: Forever 21 || Cardigan:Present || Jeans: PacSun || Heels: H&M

So there you go! If anyone has any tips on how to keep yourself busy when finished with undergrad or how to rid yourself of boredom, please let me know. :P I hope you all have a great weekend! :)



P.S. For my next posts, I'll be putting up the rest of my Spring Break sewing projects! :)

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

The purple cardigan is so great. I love how sweet and down to earth you are. Congrats on that 2nd job interview; hope you get it. You should spend your free time blogging more :D

Cindy
Style Soufflé

April 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger The Mad Twins said...

This outfit is simple but nice! And indeed your legs doesn't look sort at all. We love you smile! It makes the pictures very natural :D
lots of love

April 10, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Hi Caroline! First of all Congratulations with your graduation! I didn't know you had graduated yet ^^ I don't really know what I'd do if I didn't have to go to school/study anymore... Look for a job? Read that darn Twilight book That's been luring at me since I bought it last summer? Or go out and act like a tourist in my own town, yeah, that's something I would do! maybe you can try ^^ I love to see pictures from where people live :) these kind of pictures always make me want to go visit places :) I hope you find something!

Have a great weekend!

xx

April 10, 2011 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Erin and Caroline said...

I hope you showed these pictures to Daniel( You know what I mean!) And I loooove this shirt. I remember when you first got it, and I just thought it was the prettiest shirt with the perfect amount of ruffle for you. Isn't it like the first real floral pattern shirt you got? I'm not sure...but I'm glad you got it! And... hang out with..roommates while they study is a good one! =)

Love,
Erin

April 10, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I bought my first pair of grey jeans a month ago and I'm in love with them! You wear them well and I love your outfit! I graduate in May and I'm kind of nervous about being in wait-limbo, please keep us updated (: Good luck with everything!

April 10, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love your floral shirt it is so cute!!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

April 10, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Very cute outfit! Love the floral shirt. I know in the summer when my fiance is working at a tutoring place and I'm waiting for him to come home, I get bored very easily. Usually I busy myself with cleaning or cooking something interesting so I can surprise him when he gets home. Good luck on the job interview!

April 10, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

The gray looks really awesome :) And I have the exact same problem--most likely because I am petite and asian too. It's so silly when I wear heels--I'm not even usually a "normal person height." The print of your shirt is so pretty and coordinated with the heels.

I've tagged you two lovely ladies in my last post :)

<3 Lea

April 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Conny said...

Thank you so much for such a sweet comment! :D I love finding new blogs and i'm definitely glad i found yours! How fun to share a blog with a friend! I bet it's a blast to be able to work together on it! Love How casual and cute this outfit is! :)

April 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

The purple cardigan with the floral top is the perfect combination. I love the styling on this outfit, especially with those cute little heels! xoxo

April 11, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Flashes of Style said...

Your top is so cute! Love the pretty florals :)

xx

Bonnie

April 11, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

Just gorgeous, love the mix of grey + purple and the beautiful floral print on your blouse. Congrats on the second job interview too. xx veronika

April 12, 2011 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Phuong said...

you're so cute!!

Travel In Style

April 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger CHLOE and JESSICA said...

love the purple! so cute!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

April 14, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Such a cute, classy outfit :) That color looks great on you!

April 14, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Jen Hsieh said...

I love wearing heels for that exact reason - they elongate your legs! It's worth all the bruises I get from falling over in them. And cherish this moment in your life when you have nothing to do. Soon you'll wish you could rewind back to this moment. :P

I can't wait to see your sewing projects!

April 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older
Newer