About Us

We are two best friends (and roommates!) who have fallen in love with fashion. After being inspired by several fashion blogs, we've decided to think a little longer about what we put on in the morning. :P So join us as we keep calm & style on!

about erin
Hello, I'm Erin! I tend to land myself in awkward situations and I have a tendencey to say things that sound dirty...but really aren't. My family, friends, and boyfriend are a huge part of my life - if not for them I wouldn't exist (literally!). I love large puppies, hot drinks, sashimi, Disneyland, and anything having to do with love. I hope you enjoy my adventures!

about caroline
Hiya, I'm Caroline! I love photography, Harry Potter, anything related to Disney/Disneyland, corgis, and baking. Most of all, I love my family, friends and boyfriend -- all of which will eventually appear in my posts. :) I'm simple, awkward and dorky - so prepare for that, haha. :D

Navigation

Links

Archives
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
February 2012

Powered by Blogger

Versatile Blogger Award
Thursday, March 24, 2011

 
 
Earlier this week, we were awarded the "Versatile Blogger Award" from Kate of The Permanent Tourist! So we just wanted to say a million thanks to Kate for thinking of us!! :D


When you get the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog in your post. Tell seven things about yourself and award seven recently discovered bloggers and contact the bloggers to let them know they received the Versatile Blogger Award.

Seven Things About Erin and Caroline:
1. We are both hopeless romantics. What can we say, we love love!
2. We both love Disney/Disneyland. Since we live 15-20 minutes away from Disneyland, we are also annual passholders!
3. We love to read, but don't get to read as much as we'd like to.
4. Erin currently works at a Switzerland chocolate shop called Teusher (pronounced toy-sure). Their chocolates are amazing!
5. Caroline loves Harry Potter and intends on getting a lightning bolt tattoo behind her left ear (someday).
6. Erin loves food but is always in the mood for sashimi, pizza, or korean bbq.
7. Caroline loves Korean food (top favorites: kimchi jjigae, bulgogi, galbi, chadol!).

Seven Bloggers We Love (not necessarily "recently discovered"... we just love them!):
1. Kate Maggie of Postcards From
2. Katherine of Thrifted Things
3. Rebecca of Rebecca with an R
4. Jen of JennifHsieh
5. Kristine of Kristine. Or Polly.
6. Kathryn of Kitsune-kun
7. Jenn of Complex Cardigans

Thanks again! :) ♥




4 Comments:

Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

hey ladies. what a great thing to do for fellow bloggers. i love it. i hope you both have an amazing weekend. can't wait to read more next week. xoxo

Please swing by and check out my picks for FASH FAVE and FASH FAIL of the week.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

March 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger kate maggie said...

Congrats for you two! And THANK YOU so much. You girls are my fave..that means a lot. Ah, thank youuuu :) Have a wonderful Friday gorgeous ones. xo

March 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Jen Hsieh said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on!! :)
You guys are definitely on my favorites list, and I'm so glad I discovered this blog. I better get back to work on my convention before I get yelled at, haha/

March 25, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Kitsune-kun said...

Thanks guys!!:) I am sooo busy but I'll try to follow up on this soonish.

March 29, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older
Newer